The Communications and Multimedia Content Forum of Malaysia is always looking for energetic, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking individuals to join our team. Working with us offers you exciting career advancement opportunities and competitive salaries.
The Content Forum is inviting dedicated and motivated individuals to apply for the following positions:
1. CONTENT WRITER
We are looking for a talented content writer who will be able to provide effective and well-written content through a variety of mediums.
Completing writing projects, meeting deadlines and following content requirements in terms of style and project specifications.
- Provide well-researched written content through a variety of mediums (website, newsletter, social media, reports, articles etc).
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone), utilizing our organizational tone of voice and writing style.
- Write effective marketing copy to promote the organization’s events, campaigns, activities and functions.
- Collaborate with other members of the content production team, including external stakeholders and media agency, to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Perform proofreading, translating and other relevant duties required to ensure all written materials, including press releases, are precise and error-free.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines based on the editorial calendar.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields or significant experience of working in a similar role.
- Proven experience in content writing, copywriting or similar role, demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Excellent in Bahasa Malaysia and English (both verbal and written communication).
- Impeccable grasp of the languages, including current trends in slang and expressions.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Proficiency with content management systems and writing programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Google Docs.
- Familiarity with web publication techniques and social media content management.
- Possess an understanding of search engine optimization best practices.
2. PUBLIC RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE
We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) and Communications Executive to organize and oversee PR activities of the organization and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public. The candidate should be an organized, pleasant and cool-tempered professional who is able to communicate effectively and strategically with anyone and everyone. They will be responsible to plan and execute PR initiatives that are aimed at achieving maximum visibility across different media platforms, including print, broadcast and online media outlets. The candidate must have a creative mind and excellent communication skills.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry members, consumers, the community, members of the media and public interest groups.
- Study the organization’s objectives, policies, and needs, to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote the organization’s objectives.
- Develop innovative campaigns to effectively engage with key stakeholders across the board.
- Plan the development of programs to maintain favourable public and stakeholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments.
- Write, edit and review all media content and publications (press releases, brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Organize events (e.g., open days, road shows, dialogues, conferences etc.) and serve as the organization’s liaison.
- Collaborate and coordinate different tasks across multiple internal teams and maintain open communication with senior management
- Focus on marketing the organization through partnerships, sponsorships and collaborations.
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for the organization.
- Bachelor Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Mass Communications or related field.
- More than 2 years of experience as a Public Relations Officer or in a similar PR/marketing role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including effective writing skills.
- Experience handling events and managing media relations.
- Understanding of social media and solid experience working with influencers, key opinion leaders and others.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media.
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus.
Interested in joining our team?
Please send your detailed resume to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.