The Communications and Multimedia Content Forum of Malaysia is always looking for energetic, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking individuals to join our team. Working with us offers you exciting career advancement opportunities and competitive salaries.
The CMCF is inviting dedicated and motivated individuals to apply for the following position:
Complaints Officer (Executive Level)
We are currently looking for Complaints Officers to manage public queries and complaints, with regard to the communications and multimedia content industry.
Multiple positions are to be filled urgently, so do drop us an email along with a copy of your CV.
- To play a vital role in complaints handling by providing a key point of contact for complainants and stakeholders.
- To investigate, recommend action, and respond to complaints, while ensuring the highest possible standard of service is provided to complainants.
- Ensure the accurate recording, tracking, monitoring, reporting and analysis of all complaints made to the Complaints Handling
- Ensure that complaints are investigated thoroughly within a timely fashion; communicated respectfully and empathetically with complainants and responds within agreed
- Support and assist the Complaints Handling team leader in overseeing the effective development and implementation of complaints procedures across the Content Forum, in liaising with the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC).
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields or significant experience of working in a similar role.
- Working experience in complaints handling and/or experience of working in a problem solving customer service role is an advantage.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Interested in joining our team?
please send your detailed resume to:
Communications and Multimedia Content Forum of Malaysia
Unit 1206, Blok B, Pusat Dagangan Phileo Damansara 1,
Jalan 16/11, Seksyen 16, 46350,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.