Content Advisory Centre
The Forum is in the midst of discussion regarding the set up of the Content Advisory Centre (CAC). Just to give you a glimpse of what this is about, we’d like to share the CAC objectives with you:
- To provide a resource whereby clarification can be obtained regarding the interpretation of the Communications and Multimedia Content Code prior to production and/or dissemination.
- To provide a trustworthy and respected, fair and balanced interpretation of the Communications and Multimedia Content Code.
- To provide a broad advisory service for networked content.
- To provide a reasonable level of assurance that materials will not require expensive withdrawal or correction
- To execute all of the forgoing in a timely and efficient manner. The CAC would be a service aware of the business needs of the content industry. Thus the advisory process will endeavour to provide actionable advice as helpfully, constructively and swiftly as possible.